This page is designed to highlight national and local resources for learning about, addressing, and/or coping with racial injustice.
- Society of Black Neuropsychology: SBN Statement on Racial Impacts
- Hispanic Neuropsychological Society HNS Hope Statement – final
- Statement from the Asian Neuropsychological Association
- ANST Call to Action (002)
- Statement from the Association of Black Psychologists
- Black Lives Matter Houston Resources
- ABPsi’s FamilyCare, CommunityCare and SelfCare Tool Kit: Healing in the Face of Cultural Trauma