Neuropsychologist- Confidential- Conroe, TX
The Neuropsychologist is responsible for providing and/or overseeing neuropsychological assessment and diagnostic consultation services for the patient population. Additionally, the Neuropsychologist provides clinical supervision to professionals and students, as appropriate, provides administrative oversight of assessment operations and is responsible for communicating evaluation results to the treatment team.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Ensures that scope of duties and services provided are consistent and within the guidelines of the Texas State Board of Psychological Examiners.
- Provides neuropsychological evaluations to facility patient population.
- Provides professional guidance, training and supervision to other professionals, interns, graduate students, and/or fellows, as appropriate.
- Provides administrative leadership in the execution of clinical support operations.
- Participates with facility program directors to ensure clients receive appropriate clinical services as per goals, treatment plans and behavioral management plans.
- Attends rounds and family conferences for facility residents.
- Participates in marketing and referral development as deemed appropriate by the facility administrator.
- Assumes responsibility for communicating with facility corporate officers, owners, partners on a regular and as needed basis to insure development and operations consistent with company policy and philosophy.
- Ensures compliance and good standing with licensing, certification and accreditation groups.
- Trains direct care staff members on a variety of behavior and psychology topics throughout the year.
- Actively participates in new program development and program enhancement.
- Supervises psychometrist(s).
- Completes neuropsychological screens on all transitional patients as guidance for treatment.
- Collaborates with the treatment team in development of the resident’s individual treatment plan.
- Assists Program Directors with the development of individualized behavior plans as needed.
- Leads special projects as assigned. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Doctorate degree in Clinical Neuropsychology/Psychology.
EXPERIENCE: Completed Post Doctorate
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: State Licensure in the state of Texas.
**Any interested party should contact Ashley Weinreich (Director of Executive & Specialty Search) from Hire Velocity (Email: email@example.com; Office: 678-996-5940; Mobile: 770-314-8074)